The Title Action Network is a direct link between you – the title professional – and your representatives in the US House of Representatives, the US Senate, the NY State Assembly and the State Senate.
Joining the Title Action Network is free. You do not have to be a member of the NYSLTA or ALTA to join. The only requirement is that you work in the land title profession.
Who Can Join?
- Employees of title insurance underwriters
- Title agents and anyone who works for a title agency
- Abstracters and anyone who works for an abstract company
- Service company and search firm employees
- Public employees in land records offices
How Does It Work?
When an issue affecting title professionals or the integrity of the land records system is under consideration by lawmakers in Albany or Washington DC, TAN will issue a member alert.
This alert will appear in your email inbox. If you choose to comment on the issue, you may write your own message or you can simply click the link to send TAN’s proposed message. Your opinion will go directly to the legislator for your home address.
If you have questions about the Title Action Network, call Bob Treuber at the NYSLTA: 212-964-3701.